Sunday, May 20, 2007

Welcome! (redux)

Welcome to all of our friends and family members! Thanks for stopping by and please join us in our quest to become more connected as a family/community. We promise to be very interesting and entertaining - after all, we ARE Herberts!

Even if you're not a Herbert (trust me, it's not always all it's cracked up to be (kidding, Herberts!) (Not kidding, non-Herberts!) (Still kidding, Herberts!), we still want you to play our "Reindeer Games" with us. We want all of our friends and loved ones to be a part of our nifty online community. I, for one, really regret losing contact with people I care about so much (I'm talking to YOU, Ben Harrison! and, of course, many others as well) and don't ever want that to happen again.

Leave a comment if you have any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Laissez les bon temps rouler!
Laurie

No comments: